Thumbay University Hospital - Ajman
Providing sensible WiFi to patients and visitors
Current requirements include:
- Up to 500 beds distributed over 280 access points throughout the building. Proposed connection of 24 hours so that patients can access internet by connecting once per day
- Outpatient clinics, common areas and food court. Proposed connection of 1 hour or 1`30 hours for self promotion of services
Future requirements may include:
- Dental clinic. Proposed connection of 1 hour or 1`30 hours for self promotion of services
Rehab clinic. Proposed connection of 1 hour or 1`30 hours for self promotion of services
- Total number of users is expected to range between 800 on first stage, reach 2,000 on peak full hospital operational mode, and 2,500 once satellite clinics are included.
- Minimum device for deployment: Mikrotik RB11004X. Capable of handling up to 700 users simultaneously and hold 2 separate login formats.
- Recommended device for deployment: Mikrotik CCR. Capable of handling all traffic and hold 4 separate login formats. Requires either local or remote one-time set-up contractor.
Privacy & Speed